Sunday, June 02, 2019

Day 1 - tellmewattodo

tellmewattodo - something I struggling since the time I start to think.

Is love logical?
Can I solve it in logical way?
No. I don't think so.

Is love two way?
No. I still don't think so.

Love is always one way.
The time you love the other. The other not really love you.
And the time the other love you, but you don't love the other.

It always works this way.
No exception.
There is no love-love connection.

Whenever I try to love, I giving all I can.
All I get is hurt, sad, scolding, saying I didn't give enough.

I voice my feeling - I being blamed for giving stress.
I don't voice my feeling - I being blamed for not telling truth.

I don't tell you my feeling - you feel cheated.
I tell you my feeling - you feel blamed.

I don't know what to do.
Can I have my feeling?
Can I request some dignity?
Can I at least be your friend than your dog? ( I think dog is even better than me)

So.
Tell me wat to do?

I really should've give up on "love".
I'm always loser.
Always.
Since 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment